- Complete & Submit A New Member Application Form
- Open a share/savings account with a minimum deposit of $30.00. Pay a one time, $5.00 Membership Fee and the remaining $25.00 must stay in your account at all times while the account is open. This represents your share of ownership in the Credit Union.
- Enjoy the advantages of being a credit union member. Once you have an account with Community Choice Credit Union, you may start enjoying the benefits of being a credit union member. And remember, once a member, always a member - even if you change jobs or move.
The more services you have with Community Choice Credit Union, the more you save! Take a look at our Choice Membership Benefits that are currently offered, and discover which ones are right for you!
- Anyone employed by a member of the Commerce City Business and Professional Association is eligible for membership.
- Physicians, nurses, medical staff, technicians, employees, volunteers and other persons that work at or are employed by any hospital or hospital owned medical center or clinic, medical plaza, rehabilitation center or clinic, psychiatric center, osr hospice center, located in the counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson, in the state of Colorado are eligible for membership.
- Employees of firms that maintain an office at the Anthem Building located at 700 Broadway in Denver.
- Immediate family members of existing Community Choice Credit Union members are eligible for membership. This will include family members related by blood, marriage, adoption, or two or more persons living in the same residence who maintain a single economic union.
- Anyone employed by one of our Select Employee Groups.
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Montbello & Commerce City is eligible for membership.
Share the benefits of credit union membership and we all benefit! If you or your business is interested in becoming members of our Credit Union, please contact us at 303-287-8025 ext.101, or you may email us at: email@example.com.